Panel Glide Blinds
Panel Glide Blinds
Stylish & Versatile
Panel Glide Blinds provide a stylish alternative to traditional vertical blinds and curtains. Adaptable and versatile, they are a perfect solution to sliding doors. Panel Glide Blinds have a horizontal operation and can be installed to fit past your window against the wall to optimise your view outside when opened.
The panel glide blinds make a bold fashion statement for that different look when coordinated with the décor in your home.
Design Options for Panel Glide Blinds
- As a shade view screen panel – This allows you to enjoy the benefits of natural light while not hindering your view.
- As a fabric panel – Using back batons, coordinate your Panel Glide with Roman Blinds, with the advantages of a sliding Panel rather than lifting. Create a more relaxed informal look.
- As a fabric panel to match any décor or existing roller blinds with an easy-clean finish.
- Panel glide blinds are available in a large range of fabrics and colours with back batons or with coloured front batons.
If you’re looking for the perfect aesthetic to complement your décor, panel guide blinds are a great solution for your sliding doors or large windows. There are a number of advantages to having panel guide blinds:
- Space savers: The panel glides track system keeps things compact and streamlined, creating a simple and effective way for storage when not needed.
- Style: Panel guide blinds are easy to manoeuvre because they are so light. A great alternative to vertical blinds, these operate with a convenient headrail track system.
- Material: The material used to create panel guide blinds are versatile and can be paired with fabric protectors and stain guards to prevent stains.
It is easy to get confused by the differences in panel guide blinds and vertical blinds, but panel guide blinds can be customised with materials and fabric of choice. You will find them used for closet doors or room dividers as an elevated change within a space to add simplicity with an elegant flair.
Panel glides are great for blocking light and providing privacy depending on the type of fabric you choose during manufacturing. While they are not as adept as light control, they offer high levels of privacy and light blocking. Additionally, panel glides help keep the temperature regulated in the room. One of the reasons for this is the number of panels used which is lower than that of a vertical blind system. This helps with energy bills.
Maintenance on panel guide blinds is easy. If any panels need repairing or replacing, our team can assist.
Want a free consultation for Panel Glide Blinds?
At Complete Blinds, we understand choosing anything new for your home may be challenging. We encourage you to visit our showroom in Ringwood to see the latest range of panel glide blinds and other blinds which may interest you.
Alternatively, you can call us to organise a free in-home measure and quote where you will receive expert advice from our friendly consultants. All of our consultants have over five years of experience in the industry.
Our services cover the Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne, Camberwell, Burwood, Balwyn, Glen Waverley, Doncaster, Blackburn, Croydon, Chirnside Park and more. Expert advice is only a phone call away. If you have window measurements and just want a price over the phone, we are more than happy to help. Please call us, and we can give you information on panel glide blinds.
The colour range shown here is a guide only. The full available range is endless and the colour output may vary depending on your computer screen.
Please contact us so we can arrange for you to see the full range and final output colour.
Request A Free In-Home Measure & Quote Today
Common Questions About Panel Glide Blinds
Below are some common questions about panel glide blinds. If you require any further assistance,
feel free to give us a call on 03 9872 6700 during our business hours.
Panel Glide Blinds are an excellent option for sliding doorways. They can stack to the same side of the sliding door allowing easy and practical access for that doorway. Customers can also choose where to stop the panel glide to maintain insulation and light control while still being able to use the door.
For the best look, we recommend purchasing a pelmet for the panel glide to hide the track and brackets. The pelmet also helps with insulation.
For a one-way stack, a maximum of 5 panels can be selected. For a center opening Panel Glide Blind, a maximum of 8 panels can be selected. At Complete Blinds, we recommend smaller panels for the best operation.
The Panel Glide blind is controlled using a “wand”. This is the best option for operation and child safety as it limits cords.
At Complete Blinds, we offer blockout, light filtering, and sunscreen fabrics to all of our customers. We only use premium brands for the best quality.